The Ivie (The Valencian Institute of Economic Research) publishes its 2012 Annual Report: 78 pages on the Institute’s 2012 activities and its team of 46 people.
Here are some of Ivie’s 2012 figures:
- During 2012, Ivie’s senior and associate researchers wrote 23 books, published or forthcoming. They also published a total of 127 scientific articles, 85 of which were published in international volumes and refereed journals, as well as 34 working papers.
- In 2012, 38 researchers from 18 institutions collaborated on several projects developed by the Ivie.
- Also, 8 Human Capital Notes were published.
- The Ivie has been involved in 5 international networks: INDICSER, Competitiveness, ICTNET, KLEMS and Wolpertinger.
- Several of its 14 databases have been updated during 2012.
- Throughout 2012 the Ivie organized 8 seminars and scientific meetings.
- Research work completed in 2012 was disseminated through 18 press releases.
Once again, the Ivie’s press room has published a new special edition of the Ivie’s Annual Report for the media (pdf, Flash - Spanish version). This brief document, specially designed for journalists, contains information on who are the Ivie researchers and what kind of research projects are carried out in the Institute, as well as other information of general interest.